Monday, August 1, 2016

The Sweet Creamy Stuff in the Middle: Love Above and Beyond

Introduction: The Sweet Creamy Stuff in the Middle: Love Above and Beyond

I first considered writing this book in the form of a novel, creative fiction. But in order to remain authentic, I am writing instead, from the heart. This is a true story. My story. This is a love story, out of the ordinary and out of this world. 

I am inviting you to share in my personal journey of love, ecstasy, and truth. Travel with me, experience and discover what those in a higher place, living in higher wisdom, with no physical body to hamper, restrict or distract them, can teach us about love.

The publication of the book is nearing completion. Until then, I will share bits and bites of the inspirations I found by being in Love Above and Beyond. 

The Sweet Creamy Stuff in the Middle. The book title chose me. And it makes sense really. Life's earth school is like that. Like those sugar covered cream filled donuts. You take a bite, in anticipation of finding the really good stuff. Life promises us the really good stuff, expressed or implied, right? But there's other stuff to go through first. Boring stuff, messy stuff, kinda stale stuff. And often it all falls apart. Bite after bite, we anticipate, because in general, we are always hoping. And sometimes we forget to savor and appreciate when the path to the sweet creamy stuff in the middle is soft and sugary.


That's what he was to me and what I was to him. Together, we found a way to the sweet and with great effort and sacrifice, we learned to enjoy the path that led us there. As you walk this journey with me, perhaps you will discover answers to some of your own questions, long left unanswered. What is real? How sheer is the curtain between us and the other worlds? How is love really meant to be?

My personal and most pressing question became this: When a woman finds the truth and depth of love on another plane, with a gentle male soul, no longer in his body, does the experience forever surpass any lover she may find here on earth? Or will the astral love experience provide the ultimate preparation for love on earth, the way it was always meant to be-an example to others on how it can be?

Perhaps you and I can find the answers together. And maybe, just maybe, we can change the face of love on earth forever.

Follow me on Google+ to read weekly blog posts and join the journey.


The Sweet Creamy Stuff in the Middle: Love Above and Beyond. Copyright 2016(c) Sandra Alexander, All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any format without expressed permission except in the case of brief quotations, or blog shares and excerpts embodied in critical articles and reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment